Chatter is a free monthly newsletter produced by Madeleine Burdon - Community Development Adviser.
Chatter is written for the community and not-for-profit sector in the Waimakariri District. Its purpose is to support information sharing across the district and with other partners in government agencies.
Chatter is available either electronically or in hard copy. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be on our email list to let you know when the latest Chatter is on the website.
Submitting content for Chatter
The closing date for submitting content is the 20th of each month. Please note that Chatter is not published in January.
Listed below are a few guidelines for contributions:
- Ensure your files are no larger than 500 kB
- Please have your documents and images in print-ready formats, for example PDF or JPG
- Save your documents and images in portrait, rather than landscape, and A4 size or smaller
- If you are sending a Word document that is all laid out as you would like it to appear, please use a size 12 font, as anything smaller gets hard to read once the printed magazine is reduced to A5 size
- Please submit your contribution to Madeleine Burdon, Community Development Adviser, email email@example.com.