Moving into a new build

You’re entitled to a recycling bin if your property is within the Council’s kerbside collection area.  Phone or call into any Council Service Centre to tell us that you would like a bin delivered. Remember to leave any bins at the previous property as they belong to the property.

If you want to select organics and rubbish bins for your property, contact us to make arrangements on 0800 965 468.