Lodge a Service Request

Service requests can be lodged for the following categories: cemeteries, dog complaints, drains, footpaths, litter/rubbish, parks, public water supplies, roads and streets, rubbish/recycling collections, sewer, signs, trees, vandalism/graffiti and water races.If you would like to report an issue, or need something fixed or attended to, you can lodge a service request.

Lodge a service request online via:

Service requests can also be lodged by emailing office@wmk.govt.nz, calling us on 0800 965 468, or visiting one of our service centres.

If your request is urgent (e.g. excessive noise or flooding) and it is outside of office hours, please phone 03 311 8900 (toll-free from Christchurch 03 327 6834).