War memorial reserves
Cenotaphs and war memorials
Cenotaphs and war memorials can be found in many Waimakariri District communities. They commemorate the fallen and returned services personnel who served our district and New Zealand in armed conflict.
Anzac Day services
Commemorative Anzac Day services are held at most of these sites on 25 April each year.
- Kaiapoi War Memorial Reserve
- Trousselot Park Memorial Plaque
- Kippenberger War Memorial Reserve
- Cust Memorial Reserve
- Pearson Park Cenotaph
- Ashley Cenotaph Reserve
- Sefton Domain Cenotaph
- West Eyreton Hall Memorial Gates
- Birch Hill Cemetery Memorial Wall
- Bennetts Memorial Plaque